Night oot!

Stevie Blom

A big thanks to all the guys who made last night a great time!

A special thanks to Kenny Mac for all his efforts for the club to make it what it is today!

Its about time you took that award last night Kenny you fully deserve it!

Stevie B.

P.s. a hangover on the bike this morning but well worth it :angryfire:oops::oops:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2023 Subscriptions

agreed stevie: cracking night & well done to the ex-pres.

this morning was a bit fuzzy right enough. head was loupin, so what better day to get 2 punctures on the way to the clubrooms? all fingers and thumbs trying to replace my tubes, so apologies if anyone was waiting for me there at 10:00.

I did find liam rankine at the clubrooms when I eventualy did arrive, so he and I went for a spin down the track to glengarnock. only one more puncture, thanks to liam for the spare tube.

see you about

m

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Many thanks to Kenny Mac and to everyone in the club for making me very welcome during my short spell with the club :grin:

and many thanks to everyone involved with making the night out a night to remember.:oops:

Thanks Harry Blane

Oh forgot to say ........Did our Showman Dougie Da Rosa Da King Mcfadzean not look the part in his Kilt?

Stevie B.

Yes many thanks to all who came along and celebrated all our champions and raised funds for the club through the raffle and the auction.To those who could not make it dont worry,we will be having many more nights out this year so that we can all get together for more fun.

• Members

Spotted martin M on route to clubrooms as I headed to Normandy to clear up following presentation. Met Willie Mcivor & Ian Manson at Hotel ( sair heids all round !!!) Great night with excellent company ( apologies for poor service at hotel - I will have words ( means we will be barred next year !!!!) rest assured.

Thanks to all who came along and supported club at event.

ps 2 ups " we are the champions" - Big Harry & me :lol:

pps anyone who hasn,t beaten 25 mins for a ten by September next year - do you fancy riding a 2 up ;-)

ppps George & Campbell do you fancy getting a betting cartel together for next years event.

I thought the night out was great, I didn't know whether to bow, curtsy or get down on one knee, recieving a prize from Elvis was just awesome......I'd like to say a really big thankyou to Stuart for making the night special, especially whilst being in a bit of pain with his leg........A real star. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

A Big Thanks to Kenny, Martin and All others involved on a great night out on Saturday night, we had a table of 12 and all guests were delighted with a very enjoyable night (of course i took all the thanks!!!)

Cheers

Can we book the same 12 places for next year please

Sean.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Can we book the same 12 places for next year please

Sean.

Oh ya dancer ! ya dancer: advance ticket sales!

pleased our sponsors enjoyed themselves sean :grin:

cheers

m

Having arrived with a small pink sparkly handbag (the De Rosa's small pink sparkly baby girl was and is much more spectacular), I was almost embarrassed to leave with a selection of prizes that quite simply wouldn't fit in it!!!

Thank you very much for the Honours, and the great night of entertainment.

Here's to a full year's racing!

Vicky (and Jim too)

Yup, Candice and I both enjoyed ourselves too. I even won something! :shock: An even bigger surprise was finding out that I had a not so long lost 2nd cousin when George told me he'd discovered that our grannies were sisters... so what happened to my share of the cycling genes?! :oops:

Many thanks to all who made it such a good night

Stephen and Candice

supper night Hello, beer !!

Kenny...

I didn't notice the poor service from the hotel...I did have to request the weirdo meals for Dawn and myself more than once but with weirdo meals that is, of course, almost obligatory....

a great night........not quite as poor a next day as it might have been...and wasn't it good to feel normal on Monday morning again....

ss