Free Coaching

Guest EPCC

Hi

I have started the Long road to becoming a BC qualified coach and I am looking for volunteers to be coached on bike technique from beginner to intermediates

Thee are a number of conditions regarding the environment so would also need access to carpark playground field

Anyway would anybody be up for it please post could do it on a Sunday morning or during the week in fact anytime

Just need another one or two also what day night suits I plan to start right at the basics balance braking cornering group riding

The rules are that it can't be done on an open road so if anybody knows of a carpark area of grass that we can use would be good I need to do 6 sessions before End of May but the club put me through this to coach the adults so will do more sessions after that with them getting more advanced as I get through the coaching levels

Billy,

The only night I can't make every week is a Tuesday. I work usual office hours so any time from 6.30pm is perfect. Alternatively I'm free at the weekends, providing this doesn't clash with the planned club runs for the rest of the group.

Allan

Looking for availability for either Wednesday or Thursday evening 18th and 19th April for the first sessions will do the night that suits the majority.

The sessions will be about 90 mins long and at aulds Inchininan industrial estate or another suitable area can you post which day you can make

sessions will be based on the following themes

balacing cordination / Pedalling cadence gear selection

braking / Cornering

Group riding -Leading, following

group riding next to and surounded by others

The techniques are a mix of basic and intermediate

Need at least 3 would prefer about 10 if possible so even if an expert come along it might be fun

Thanks

Looking for availability for either Wednesday or Thursday evening 18th and 19th April for the first sessions will do the night that suits the majority.

The sessions will be about 90 mins long and at aulds Inchininan industrial estate or another suitable area can you post which day you can make

sessions will be based on the following themes

balacing cordination / Pedalling cadence gear selection

braking / Cornering

Group riding -Leading, following

group riding next to and surounded by others

The techniques are a mix of basic and intermediate

Need at least 3 would prefer about 10 if possible so even if an expert come along it might be fun

Thanks

Wed 18th @ 18:30 would suit me.

Cheers

Alan F