Sat 3rd march

charlie p

Guys,

I have picked up yet another bug which has completely wiped me out but

I am showing signs of rallying so would be a possible so long as it is a steady

Ride with a wee cup of tea at some point.

Oh and my bike may be back on the road by then, which helps-price of repairs currently

Running at £145.

Charlie,

Sounds good, however could I twist your arm for 9.30. Will be up sharp on Sunday and my union gets all militant if I don't get one lie in a week. Is 8 am officially a lie in? If it doesn't suit your plans for later in the day then I can of course drag my weary over worked bone out their pit.

Hincapie, I feel your pain regards bike repairs.

M

Yes, Billy, but no-one has any sympathy for you since you got so fast whereas

My big puppy dog eyes and awkward gait bring out the mammy in even

The coldest, darkest hearted individual-or Mark in this instance.

Replacing jockey wheels,chain,chainring & cassette deserves sypathy on it's own anyway.

Duly ignored, but the pedant in me has to advise McBagel that mines are things which are dug or explode. 9.30 at the yellow supermarket, with sights set on the BB to re stake our territorial claim after the place was sullied by those velo boys. Are we doing the Haylie? want to try out my new "easiclimber" cassette.

M

Easiclimber = 53/39 front, 13-27 cassette. Considering my smallest gear has been a 39 x 21 for the last year I'm expecting a world of difference. Oh ya dancer !

Jan, my apologies if you thought I had uncovered a fabby new product which was going to take the strain on the vertical bits - no batteries or motors. McBagel, Moi disnae dae compacts.

It's a Stannah Lift I need for the hills.

No-one rides up hill on a 39x21 these days, do they?

You should be able to spin up those climbs that you clearly struggled on before....

I have got myself an 11-28 for the Fred route-it will most likely be staying on-the 28 will

Come in handy for Le Col du Bishy.

Charlie,

Mucho grassy ass for your concern for me in the sprints, I'll take that as an invitation to lurk on your wheel. The 13-27 is on the winter bike for now. Summer bike is 11-21. Further 'easiclimber' cassette to be retro fitted for the Fred and Spaghettiland.

G, it has been mentioned you climb like old Thora and have legs like her too :icon_mooning , and for the record; £183 + pint for Davie B on new wheels, chain and cassette and use of tools. Also don't tell McBagel he's fast, he'll start thinking all his training is paying off and do even more. Jeez, he'll be giving up curry and going on a diet next!!!!......or did he start that on Friday night? icon_rolling_smile

I take it you mean Thora Hushovd?

My legs are cast from italian granite unlike your wee ernie wise pins.

And less of the pejorative comments about Billy, he is an example to all

Those untalented sorts who make the best of shabby genetics.

Count me out for this weekend.

Bike still up on bricks & won't have it back until Saturday at earliest.

Repairs have proved to be the stuff of nightmares & I'm still

Choked with the cold.

Utterly ghastly.