30 milers get together

Pauline Aitchison

Hi folks,

Thinking about another wee social night. The choice, another curry night or my preference, a night at the 10 pin bowling. If we go to the Quay, we can have a couple of games and then some food. What do you think?

Suggested date 1st week in March?

Come with me to the Casbah.

Let's call it a team building night.....

'fraid I'm with Coach McBagel on this one. Nights out pre season :shock: we should be hearing the whirr of turbos, the drip of sweat and the mumbling of naughty words 'cos you have no breath left; not the rattle of pins and clinking of glasses. Tsk Tsk 30 milers shame on you all. You did not sign up to enjoy yourselves. Disappointed I am :madashell

Marko

Nor a @*!% up in a brewery to be honest. All far too busy racking up the miles on the way to Largs and beyond. Will see you all on the road or in the gutter come Sunday and will look out for y'all in Italy come May.

For the record, and I know I doth protest too much, but I do believe there was the pre pre christmas night out in Sarti's - stonking bar bill too. Hello, beer !!

Anyway what's wrong with Largs Vegas. The cheese bagels at the Bagel Basket are to die for......so I'm told.

M xxx

Yes, yes all very interesting indeed.....

Social nights do not always entail copious amounts of alcohol.

Some of us 30 milers do not drink at all. I for one can have a good night on the soft drinks.

You have put you point forward eloquently.

So I take it, it is a no from you.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Don't fall off your turbo trainer and enjoy playing with the big boys.

Luv and hugs

It is a fact that the main bunch can't organise a night out , that's one of the reasons we go to largs .

However we have organised a all the way round Dunoon trip where the 30 milers could take the ferry and meet up in the cafe.

On nights out you haven't posted a date or have I missed it

Think I will post for xmass night out

How does Friday 9th March suit? A couple of games and then some 'healthy' eats?

Sound like a plan? Let me know and I will organise.

Brian is also joining us. Greig, have you changed your mind. It would be nice to have you both join us. You never know you may win the trophy!

Should be good fun.