30 milers 22nd January

Jodyc

Hello Alan,

Welcome along. I've only recently joined the club and only been out a coue of times myself. Not sure what is happening tomo, there is normally a few posts on already about the cycle. I'm going to keep an eye to see if there is any further interest in a 30 milers group run for tomo. If not much interest then I think I'll give the early morning a miss and try and get out later on tomo.

It's normally a 0930 meet at Miller Street, Johnstone(outside clubroom) and head off from there.

Hope this helps

Jody

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi the forecast looks to windy for me so I don't think I'll be out for 9:30.

But you should be aware that the road from Lochwinnoch to Kilmacolm has been closed for roadworks last week and may still be. The work is near the very top of John's Hill, just before the right turn down towards Howood. The road closed signs are only as you go out of Lochwinnoch with the diversion being the right turn at that point to Howood which would involve a lot more hill! During the week it was possible to get through the roadworks on a bike - but you have been warned.....

See you when the weather is favourable!

Graham.