Xmas curry night out?

Stevie Blom

Darryl and i have thought about a possible JWCC curry night out.

is anyone interested?

Local curry shop + a few beers?

since its the festive season why not?

C'mon folks a bit of fun and laughter - How about the social conveynor's of the club?

Please post if interested and we shall get a date sorted out!

This will give us a chance to talk about possible Summer holidays too!

Stevie B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2024 Subscriptions

I'll second that...er..oh... I already have :roll: . A Friday night would suit best due to other social stuff (Claire's not mine :-( )

How about next Friday at Shimla Pinks in Johnstone or their place in Paisley?

Show of hands please if interested :grin:

Hello, beer !!

Darryl

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Gentlemen

This is an excellent idea, especially after our last indian bash in Paisley. However, I cannot make it before Christmas due to many social bashes and the very real prospect of alcohol poisoning!!! Would be happy to do it after the 'hectic' season in January. Have a good one anyway.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Darryl ,

Can you get a hold of Mark Whitehead?

Im sure he would be interested too.

Scott D how about you??

Anyone else surely?

Stevie B.

Count me in for this one. Next friday suits me too.

Scott

• 2024 Subscriptions

Sorry Guys, but I can't make it next Friday after all. Try another date, or if all fails let's make it early in the new year.

• 2024 Subscriptions
Sorry Guys, but I can't make it next Friday after all. Try another date, or if all fails let's make it early in the new year.

Please ignore this misinformation :lol: the curry night is now back on :-o

Hello, beer !!Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!

Darryl

Yep put me down too but bear in mind I may not turn up or may have to disappear at very short notice!,any night for me as I dont have any nights out arranged.

• 2023 Subscriptions

curry & beer. my 2 favourite food groups. sadly can't make next friday though: my dad is 70 and I'm off to dundee for a family do.

have a blast

m

ss confirmed....familial diary consulted...booking etched in stone....

ss

• 2024 Subscriptions

Good man.

Anyone else fancy a curry blowout this Friday? Chance to catch up with the news, compare training notes :roll: possibly plan alpine raids for next year :shock: and much more :lol:

So don't be shy, sign up here as I'm going to book the table tomorrow

Hello, beer !!Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!

Darryl

• 2024 Subscriptions

We can't get the Shimla Pink's place (next to Dooley's) so I've booked a table for Friday 8pm at Cafe India which is opposite the Bull Inn :grin:

Oh...er...the Bull is 1/2 way down New Street. Where's New St.? See multi map - PA1 :-P

suggest we meet at 7.30pm in the Bull for pre-curry drinks Hello, beer !!

CU there

Darryl

• 2024 Subscriptions
We can't get the Shimla Pink's place (next to Dooley's) so I've booked a table for Friday 8pm at Cafe India which is opposite the Bull Inn :grin:

Oh...er...the Bull is 1/2 way down New Street. Where's New St.? See multi map - PA1 :-P

suggest we meet at 7.30pm in the Bull for pre-curry drinks Hello, beer !!

CU there

Darryl

Hi everyone

let me take this opportunity to wish all in JWCC a Happy Holiday and to remind anyone that a group of us are meeting for beer and curry on Friday, as per the above. Please feel free to join us, even if only for a quick drink.

cheers

Darryl

Enjoyable meal had by all! Lights that cost more than 2 cars I've owned....FSA superlights..carbon toothfillers..err..stockingfillers..we covered it all

It occured to me this morning..isn't the curry a great 'Leveller' of men and nations....

ss

• 2024 Subscriptions

Absolutely bang on. And guess what? All who commited to the Saturday run managed to turn up Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

Good night, with good company

watch this space for the next one.

TTFN

Darryl

Sounds like a great night was had by all,well done guys,sorry I had to call off due to Jane not feeling so good,I was concerned that I would have to pay for a taxi to the hospital as well as a curry if I turned up!!,nah only joking,a false alarm again.The carbon toothfillers thingy intrigues me,where do I get them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,cheers.

O what fun to ride your bike on ice HOHOHOHOHO

Got some how out of bed and mafde it i time to the swing bridge to meet Black boab and CO.

as darryl says all in attendance except for Simoni Simpson (Team Pannieri) made it out.

Stevie Blom , Black Boab , Les Muir , Donald scally , Scott Donaldson , darryl Gunson , Young Scott Robertson , stuart McManus , Derek Mchilhiney........

Not a bad bunch cruising about the back roads up by the gleddoch where we

met our big pal Black ice.

Some of us tried to stay on our bike but thats wasnt the case as i and a few others slipped , fell , walked a mile into safety.

Out for just over an hour and decided to head back on the main roads hoping they would be gritted , so off we go and direction lochwinnoch for a brew.

What a shame as we had a good working bunch and would have been a great work out between us all if the baltic ice conditions hadnt interfeared.

Over and oot!

Yooors ,

Blom