2up 7.5 TT Club Championship 2004

Confined Club Event Last of 2004 Club Championship

Saturday 15th January 2005 - 2up 7.5 TT Club Championship - Georgetown - 10.00am

Day of Presentation Dance Hello, beer !!

We require a time Keeper for each event.

Campbell Crombie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

troops !!

Is anyone intending on riding this event on the 15th??????

Not many riders so far?

Please let us know so that some of us dont have to make a lengthy journey for nothing!

Kenny Mac ,

Harry Blain asked last night if you would be up for a 2 up that day with Strictly fixed wheel????

Stevie B.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

• Members

Harry I am up for a fixed wheel 2 up , maybe even get the old polo bike out again ;-)

Sorry, working that day.

Cheers

Sean.

Stevie

I'm interested if someone is willing to drag along a slow, overweight novice on his first event

Kenny,as long as things go smoothly for me in the next two weeks I will gladly partner you in this wee event,on the understanding that we have fun and enjoy ourselves!!. ;-)

My bluff has been called ;-)

Seriously .... that's great Dougie. Cheers

ALL

DO WE HAVE ANY MORE 2UP TEAMS :icon_yes

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR TIME KEEPER A wee bit of help.

CAMPBELL

• Members

Ali Winship & Euan are planning to ride

TEAMS AS FAR AS I KNOW ARE THE FOLLOWING:

STEVIE BLOM - IRONMAN CROMBIE

KENNY MACDONALD - HARRY BLAIN - - - - FIXED WHEEL :oops::oops:

KENNY STEEL - DOUGIE DA ROSA DA KING

ALI WINSHIP - EUAN MACKAY

KATRINA - DAWN

CAN ANYONE RIDE WITH SARAH ????

THIS WILL BE HER 1ST EVER TT CLUB EVENT.

COME ON FOLKS GET DOWN AS IT WILL BE A FUN RUN :angryfire:angryfire

STEVIE B.

• Members

Ian Manson- Jim Brogan are supposd to be entering.

Are you still looking for a time keeper for this one ?

I should be available to do this ? as backshift.

cheers

andy

I'll make up a two with anyone who needs a partner.. Sarah or anyone ...the usual conditions apply...don't blame me for averaging 16 mph etc etc.

ss

I' ll come along, hopefully to ride (if there's someone spare looking for a partner) but failing that I'll help with the timekeeping (if someone shows me what to do).

Thats great guys !!!

Andy Mac can time keep and either tony or Simon can ride with sarah?

Anyone else wanting to join in this fun event?????

Stevie Blom

Might as well start the year as I mean to go on :grin:

Anyone looking for a slow, slightly over weight, very unfit partner?

Failing that I can help with starts, time keeping.

ALL

Saturday 15th January 2005 - 2up 7.5 TT Club Championship - Georgetown - 10.00am

ALL TAKING PART ON SATURDAY MORNING 10.00AM START SO PLEASE BE PROMPT.

TIME KEEPER - Andy Mac

THANKS FOR THE TIMEKEEPING.

ALSO CAN ALL RIDERS PLEASE POST BEST 10TT TIME IN THE LAST 3 YEARS AS THIS IS USED TO WORK OUT HANDICAPS OF THE PAIRS AND THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE DINNER. Hello, beer !!

KENNY

DO YOU HAVE THE CLOCKS ALSO CAN YOU DO YOUR THING IN WORKING OUT THE WINNERS

THANKS

CAMPBELL

CAMPBELL - PB IS 23.26 - 5TH AUG 2004 THERE WERE A FEW THAT NIGHT. :grin:

still looking for a partner if there are any takers.

Think my best and only time for a 10 was 26 or 27 something - might have been more but couldn't really focus or hear for several days after finishing.

Does this help with my handicap :grin:

Stevie Blom 10 mile PB is 21:20 5th august 2004.

Stevie B.

I've never done a 10 before but I got 24:24 for the 9-mile TT at Drybridge just before Xmas.

Maybe I could partner Alan(?) Yeoman

I've never done a 10 before but I got 24:24 for the 9-mile TT at Drybridge just before Xmas.

I think I was 26 mins for the drybridge pre xmas: My average was 18 and I know it didn't take half an hour so I only made it 8 and a bit miles....

SS

Will partner anyone willing...

Kenny was suggesting cutting the route short to about 5 and a bit to cut out a horrid muddy bit at each end.. I'll have mudguards on so it doesn't bother me..

ss

Can we confirm this about cutting route short?,I feel if this is the case maybe we should reschedule due to the condition of this road or find another course.

I sort of a gree with dougie on this 1 ,

some of the george tn rd is in very bad condition.

i ride this rd twice a day every day!

I know exactly where all the "NEW" potholes are but for other who are not aware of this can get into serious problems if they are going at full pelt/malky.

If we do go ahead then all i can say is that i would follow the advice Sean Gray gave me last year and glue yourself to the middle of the rd.

The forecast is to be better than what we have had so far thank god.

Stevie B.

I know exactly where all the "NEW" potholes are but for other who are not aware of this can get into serious problems if they are going at full pelt/malky.

Full pert / malky - dhouldn't be a problem for me :grin:

see you all sat :rockets