Cyclocross Photography

james-maclaren

Hi,

I would be interested in seeing some of the photographs from some recent cyclocross events. People seem to post photos on Flicker and videos on You Tube, and Vimeo. This can be useful to get an idea of what you are letting yourself in for by signing up for an event. Trouble is searching for them is not always successful. For instance, with Flicker, if you search for “Mugdock†you get many hits but not of cyclocross. So type in “Mugdock cyclocross†and you will get Mugdock cyclocross events over the years. Add 2011 and nothing! :-x

Why can’t people put the year in the title of the photo? :smash Ok, I know that if you hover over the photo you get the date it was taken but that is a lot of photos to search through to get the up-to-date ones. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find recent photos, and yes I am l looking for a photo of myself – can I help it if…..? 8-)

I have found a number of photos of Hamish on the Jets forum. Any photos to come from Plean and Mugdock?

James

James,

No pics of the Plean event from me but there are pics of the Yoths, Juniors and Women from Mugdock on http://www.flickr.com/photos/keijoteras ... 272884558/

There are also some top quality professional pics from Mugdock on the ImacImages site http://www.imacimages.com/cart/photocar ... llery=2641 I think Iain of Imac posts on here from time to time

Kenny

Just in the process of sorting the 2000 or so pics I took on Sunday. Will post them up on Flicker with a link provided in the "General" section of the bunch under "Photo's".

There are a few of you James but didn't manage to catch your fall right in front of me ;-) Too busy trying to help you up.

Colin Hello, beer !!

Just in the process of sorting the 2000 or so pics I took on Sunday. Will post them up on Flicker with a link provided in the "General" section of the bunch under "Photo's".

There are a few of you James but didn't manage to catch your fall right in front of me ;-) Too busy trying to help you up.

Colin Hello, beer !!

Thanks Colin. That was not the kind of photograph I was after :lol:

James