Intermediate Bunch Sunday 11th Sep 0915

Tony

• Life Members

Tony,

Can't make this run as I'm doing the Glasgow to Edinburgh with my son Sean and his wee pal.

Looking to do it in a leisurely 8-9 hours given that they are only 9 years old.

Have a good one!

See you next Sunday!

Regards

Chung

Hi everyone,

Pretty new to all this and was actually looking for the 30 milers but seem to have stumbled upon the 45 milers! Would it be possible for a newbie to tag along on this ride? Not done a lot of group riding but feeling fit and ready to learn from some experienced heads! :grin:

Cheers

Colin

Hi folks

Change of plan for me tomorrow Cameron Diaz has at long last apologised and I told her reluctantly I would take her out tonight, so may not make it tomorrow.

If she's not on form or wearing what I've told her to wear I'll probably just stay home with the wife and plan B will come into effect which is to meet Johnny and Willie Cosh and Ian McAuley to cycle over to Lennoxtown to spectate at hilly 25 miler TT. Invite goes out to all other interested Wheelers

Stevie

Have done in 5 Shwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres over the last couple of months, so decided to order a couple of Gator skins for road bike, out on X bike today fitted with 2 700x25cc Gator skins, and who was the only one with not one but two punctures today :angryfire , so all I can say is sorry for the hold ups on such a miserable day.

John.