Westferry 10 TT - League No.7 - Tuesday 16th August

Ramsay

• Members

"My physio's better than your physio!" My turn now... :grin:

Ben, you could try the physiotherapy department at Maryhill Health Centre. They operate a self-referral system: you phone up, describe your problem and they decide whether an appointment is necessary. I went to them last year about my aching left knee. They saw me within three or four days of making initial contact and were very helpful. It's local (for us, anyway), and best of all, completely free.

I used Vadim Kolganov at paisley natural therapy centre for my IT band problem. £32 a session & I was good as new. But beware, he is a wrestler/martial artist who, I believe, holds a black belt in death. He has fingers like steel rods.

Thats great folks, many thanks all for the info.

Including pm's, I've now had two votes for the Paisley lady and two votes for the brilliantly named Horace London. That makes it a tie break. I'm swayed toward Horace because he sounds cool, another vote in favour of Miss Paisley might decide it though.........

• Members

Paisley lass is a former member of JWCC. Her dad Davie Mitchell was a stalwart of the club for many years taking various positions on committee as well as being an active racing member.

He is a life member of the club and still cycles on the cycle track but illness has stopped him recently from doing his daily 30 mile run.

Carole was never an active cyclist and suffered from a severe back problem herself in early life .

She has been active in her field in Paisley for many years .

A wee bit of useless info ? I use Horace for my back problems and am delighted with the service he gives . I go back no more than every 3-4 years since initiall consultation and treatment.