30 milers 24 july mystery tour

GreigS

john thats fine the more the merrier kenny thinking of up the bowfield to dunlop hanging a right to torranyard across to kilwining turning right at the mill and down the track back to johnstone nothing set in stone will have a vote on sunday see you all on sunday

greig :flamethrower

Cracking run today with a bunch of myself , elaine , martin s , elaine m , mary , carol , david, john and andy all headed out to north ayrshire backroads in perfect cycling weather good company with a few laughs well done to all and thanks for coming out to play another 52 miles by the time we got home

Greig & Elaine Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!

sorry i missed todays run ahd a bit of a disaster last number 2 daughter decide to have a bath

and forgot to turn it off water everywhere massive clean up required hence no show today

sounds like i missed a good one hope to see you all next week for the first of the easy riders day out

brian k

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Greig for planning this mornings run. Enjoyed the company and weather and especially the coffee break and look forward to the next one. Hope you have new cleats by then, and thanks to John for the bike info and Martin for helping me with a chain problem. :icon_redbounceMad mouser