M74 Bike n Hike

Jannza

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Life Members

Hi Alan,

I cycled the event with the wee one, I was supposed to run it but last minute change of plan meant I was cycling instead. The weather wasn't bad at all, it rained heavily once while we were waiting for the start, but after that it stayed dry pretty much all the way through, there was even occasional sunny spells, although the wind was strong coming back in.

Great to see so many out enjoying cycling, running & walking on smooth tarmac. Bumped into Tom H and family, Greig & Elaine and spotted a few Jets too. I saw a few club cyclist too, namely the VC Southsiders, good turnout from them.

Just imagine if we all cycled or walk, then there wouldn't be any traffic jam.........if only!

Cheers

Chung

Alan

The view from in fast lane was great. :lol:

Loads of smooth tarmac shame the rest of the roads weren't as good. Even got a couple of stretches of strada bianchi, i think this will be gone by the time the McLean panzer runs down the road at full gaz ;-);-)

Managed to make a round trip with Cameron and clocked up about 30 odd miles returning via Clydebank.

Big G