Thursday 3rd June

Colin H

2 options:

1. APR if enough people interested to form at least 2 groups around Quarriers circuit. Meet 1845 for 1900 start at Knapps car park

or

2. More backroad fun if numbers are limited. Meet 1845 for 1900 start from clubrooms. Route - Johnstone - Bowfield - Herdy's Hell - clockwise around peesweep circuit - Beith - Lochwinnoch (past golf course) - Howood - 30 sign at Johnstone or something similar. Good pace, waiting at tops of hills but pushing on (trust me- its all good for you in the long run 8-) )

Hands up if your interested. Numbers dictate option selected (I would suggest at least 8 for APR)

Colin Hello, beer !!

Bit earlier than promised but I' am heading off to Dunfermline and won't be logged back on this avo.

Seems like we will be struggling for numbers so its meet at clubhouse for 1900 and some hard(ish) backroad fun Oh ya dancer !

See you there

Colin Hello, beer !!

A good hard run last night with the expected attendees (Charlie, Billy and myself) joined by big Al and Ian Manson.

Big Al stuck it into us all on the climbs and Ian dragged us along on the flat(ish) sections so all in all a fairly good average was maintained :oops: .

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, Ian punctured alongside Lochwinnoch golf course and nobody had a tube with a valve long enough for his deep section wheels, meaning instead of climbing up the wee 20% hill to the top of John's hill he had to call for a lift home :roll:

Charlie left us at the top to continue to BOW leaving Big Al to provide a lead out to the 30 sign in Johnstone for Billy and myself, with Billy returning home victorious Hello, beer !! .

More of the same next week Oh ya dancer !

Colin Hello, beer !!