IronMan Returns !

Guest fatblokeonbike

• 2023 Subscriptions
He's back, and he's brought some piccies with him!

The web ain't a terribly good place to show pictures, so I bet the originals are crackers!

Is it just my screen, or is Campbell wearing sparkly spandex shorts???

well done ironman - still smiling after all those miles

m

Guest fatblokeonbike

Campbell's just sent along another three foties; they're on the website now, too. Go see.

As not everyone checks The Bunch every day (how dare they? - I vote they be Transported to the Colonies for such a heinous crime.... ) I'm just about to do a mass e-mail (all over the floor, too! Yeeccchhhh...) so if you've visited the website since the arrival of THIS message you're reading now, you can ignore the post from me that arrives with the heading "More Campbell piccies".

Yooors,

Iain.

Guest fatblokeonbike
Well volunteered :lol: alan for next years 24 , as warm up for PBP next time around.

We have been looking for riders for next years 24 and as you are keen to do PBP you might as well start racking up the miles in preparation.

8) 8)

Alas, Kenny, that won't be possible. The light of Mrs Yeoman's eye will be unable to do any kind of cycle training for a while - now he's got the stookie off, he's going to be awfy busy at the keyboard giving me captions for his holiday foties. ( At least, he will be if he knows what's good for him.... )

Yooors,

Iain.