Sunday 26th 9:00 am bunch Time change

Kenny MacDonald

Last time the 9.00 and 9.30 bunches met some were blown oot the back, and it wasn't any of the 9.00 bunch, I for one would prefer my ride this side of the clyde, and just a tad under 20mph when going uphill!!!

• Members

Sorry guys heading to casualty first thing in morning for xrays so wont make it to club run.

Fortunately its not me but Norma , slipped on spilt drink at 70 th party and suspected fractured wrist ( totally gutted as she was sober at the time :shock: )

no point in going to casualty at this time on a Saturday night :cry: as its full of drunken non cyclists.

Davie R will have keys if its a roller derby, have a good one guys.

:grin: hi guys, would love to be able to say left sharp at 09.00 from clubrooms cos had'nt seen kennys posting and no one else turned up BUT.... :oops: 1...winterbike still in several boxes :roll: 2 working out an assembly plan :smash .3 weather looked really ruufff 8-) 4 slept in after late gig despite extra hour... :angryfire ..... should be ok for next sun.. cheers ian.

• Members

Following some excellent service at Southern general , back home to do some extra housekeeping duties :cry:

Broken wrist , plaster for 6 weeks , never mind will be back out next Sunday fingers crossed.

ps came out of accident & emergency and somebody had clipped door and wing of car :rockets not my weekend :roll: