saturday 05/04 7am

howie

Need to start getting the miles in and plan to head out for a 100 miler on saturday morning. 7am start (in Lochwinnoch) for me so that I'm back in time (between 1 and 2) for other things... If anybody is sad enough to join me at that time in the morning let me know.

Not sure Ramsay, I would think either doing the Dunoon over the Rest run or going south into Ayrshire. Might depend on the weather (as Argyll has it's own weather system). Ayrshire would be quicker as there are no ferries involved. Best to decide tomorrow afternoon. I'll pm you my number.

• Committee

Guys

7 am and 100 miles would be perfect but can't do Saturday. Leadhills race, you could come down for a look.

Any chance of a change to Sunday?

If anyone else would like a big steady sunday ride, leaving early, please let me know on related thread or by PM.

No intention to hijack thread. Howie, watch Ramsay, he's climbing well.

Regards

Alan

Why don't you guys come over to Blackwood next Sunday (13th) and form a faster group to Peebles and back (setting off a few minutes in front of the other group at 9.25).

You'll not only get a 100 rolling miles in, but you'll do it on completely different roads (mostly good surfaces), in the absolutely wonderful scenery of the Borders AND get goodies at the end. Hello, beer !!

If this idea appeals to you, I'll try and do a map-thingy :shock:

Dennis