sunday 30th ...09.00 o'clockers.

ianfsimmet

:grin: who's up for it sunday, a happy bunch, if the legs are still ok after the saturation of skye and all points north west ? Hello, beer !! , :shock: ..slow al and i flew the club flag in renfrewshire last sat in the absence of all the cafe stop regulars, although the track was well populated with cyclists from all over..how big a bunch can we muster this sunday ?

Hi Ian,

Will not make it out this Sunday, I slipped on front door tiles and damaged the old war wound - right humerous - so in a sling for next three weeks. Just when I was getting that bit fitter too - bogger it !!!

Hope to be out again soon

Al

:grin: kenny you must be 'avin a larff. a distance of approx 81 miles on one sitting, :rockband

,is still a bit beyond my power transmission system (legs) .. :oops: not for me just yet.. on the same grounds have had to rethink my 'event calendar' for 2008 and will probably give the caledonia a miss. Re slow al's misshap , should have kept the winter tread slippers on for a couple of extra weeks, must try and get him to wear a helmet, both on and off the bike..get well soon Al.

8-) how cool is that... 'phone in the garage'...sorry you had to miss run kenny, david r and i belted down that track at the fastest ever pace, [no oneto hold us back] :smash then twenty five times round glengarnock ind., estate :shock: sorry knackered thinking about it ,em actually three times round :oops: then back at good brisk pace ....no cafe stops till arrival at club rooms,, beat the worst of the weather,, a good not too testing outing, thanks david for the company and yer patter,thinkin about it your tea was pretty good also. will drop in mon eve chust pefore committee meeting,, with cash for mitts and bunnet.

ian.

Guest DavieR

Arrived at clumbrooms at 08.45, rain pouring down, I feared the worst. Ian Simmet arrived at 08.50 and we decided if rain persisted we would just have a turbo session in clubrooms. At 08.59 the rain miraculously disapeared, so we took a run down the track to Glengarnock, the track was pretty empty just the odd jogger and dog walker, no wind to speak of so the pace was brisk. Three loops of Glengarnock on the big ring through and off ( practice for Wednesdays TTT ) and returned back on the track, I told Ian we would have a cuppa back at the clubrooms so as we arrived at Castle Semple, Ian slowly raised the pace all the way to William Lows where Ian nipped in for milk and I carried on to get the kettle on. Cup of tea and half a Jaffa cake each! Job done.

Thanks for the company and the milk Ian.