Time trial coaching night

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Monday 17th. March 7:15pm at clubrooms

an evening of Time Trial information and discussion.

Sean Gray will be on hand to answer questions and give advice re time trialling technique , training and planning.

It will be a social evening so tea , coffee and biscuits will be available during event. Video bike sizing will be available for people bringing their bikes along.

All members welcome to attend this event.

What a really enjoyable night. :grin:

Massive thanks to Kenny for organising and to Sean for taking the time to give us the benefit of his wisdom.

Really was very informative and delivered in a friendly, relaxed manner. I'm sure everyone came away thinking that they learned something about the preparations, technique and general approach adopted by a top tester. The final session with the bike set-ups was the icing on the cake. Oh ya dancer !

Special mention to Donald for his contributions, including letting us see his TT bike set-up. Priceless.

Now I know how to do it, all I need to do is find another 5mph in the legs and I'll be sorted! 8-)

Frank

• Members

Huge thanks to Sean for giving his time to cascade his huge wealth of time trialling knowledge. Good to see so many members turning out to take part in the event. As a follow up we will be planning similar nights in near future.

I would like everyone who took part last night to send me a copy of their PBs for 10 and 25 mile TT along with their target time for season 2008.

Please send as a pm and it will remain between yourself and myself , I will discuss the target and advise personally with each rider as a follow up.

ps thanks Donald for allowing people to use your bike as an example of good set up and for your input to session.

Big thanks to all involved in the organising and running of this very informative evening. Hello, beer !!

I' am sure we all came away with plenty of food for thought.... 8-)

Also big thanks to Davie for hanging back to lock up after all us speed freaks had pumelled Sean and Donald for as much info as possible ;-)

Will send out photos taken on the evening as soon as John forwards them onto me.

Cheers

Colin.