Sup6r 6- Game ON

duncan thomson

• 2023 Subscriptions

OK,

so after much forum chatter, the Joansin is well represented at the first of the Sup6r 6 races in Gifford/ Humbie.

It seems all got in

RACE B

58 Arvid Haubold 4 Johnstone Wheelers

59 Colin Howard 4 Johnstone Wheelers

60 Frank Kennedy 4 Johnstone Wheelers

61 Alan McLean 4 Johnstone Wheelers

62 Duncan Thomson 4 Johnstone Wheelers

RACE A

48 James Daly 3V Johnstone Wheelers

49 Paul McDonald 3V Johnstone Wheelers

Now the difficult bit, actually racing :grin:

Duncan

Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

• Committee

I've just received a very professional race info sheet. Eight pages of detail including maps. Top marks to the organiser, Chris.

17 women and juniors with 63 Cat 4s. 2 KOM and 2 sprint primes. In the A race Jim and Paul are up against a lot of 1/2's, lots from the west, my legs hurt just looking at the entry list

If the weather is ok then I'll be there to sign on early and and try to check out circuit before start, leaving at 0915. Eight miles = 40 minutes gentle warmup and chat. Anyone interested?

Regards

Alan

Guest Jim Daly

I'm not beat before I even start the race on Saturday but I count 6 Elite plus 2 Crebers (MTB Elite?) and the 3rds include Bazza McGurk, I Sim, G Robson and Tony Hay who I think "won" the first Beallach Challenge. :-?

We can be sure that both fields will be quaking in the cleats at the sight of all the Johnstone Wheelers on the start lines. :smash

Look guys its not that hard, just follow the bunch and at the last 100 meters form a Joansin blue and yellow train, head for the line and its a Joansin victory all the way!

Very best of luck to you all, I'm sure you will do the club proud.