Honour is due, honour is due.

Guest fatblokeonbike

Guest fatblokeonbike

So... Saturday 17th January 2004, we had another Great Wee Night of presentation of prizes and chat and mixing with everybody else.

All thanx to The Man. Good on you, Kenny! - Mrs MacDonald's favourite husband does it again.

Yoooors,

Iain.

Yeah, thanks to Kenny esp for his impromptu announcement!! :oops:

Candice and I both enjoyed the night, we left a little early as she has been a little under the weather of late (no she's NOT pregnant!!!) and being quiet types we slipped out without making a fuss, hope no offence was taken.

Already looking forward to next year

Stephen L

• Members

Thank you to all members who donated prizes for the raffle at the presentation.

£126 was raised from the raffle and £66 from the Scott Sunderland jersey,

Good to see so many members in attendance at the event to applaud our worthy champions. Thanks to all willing helpers who carried out tasks to ensure the event went smoothly ( you know who you are ;-)

Special thanks to Burn Stewart distillers for donation of liquid prizes, I'm sure that a few sore heads were in evidence this morning :oops:

:rockbandOhyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!

• 2024 Subscriptions
Thank you to all members who donated prizes for the raffle at the presentation.

£126 was raised from the raffle and £66 from the Scott Sunderland jersey,

Good to see so many members in attendance at the event to applaud our worthy champions. Thanks to all willing helpers who carried out tasks to ensure the event went smoothly ( you know who you are ;-)

Special thanks to Burn Stewart distillers for donation of liquid prizes, I'm sure that a few sore heads were in evidence this morning :oops:

:rockbandOhyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!

thanks for dropping the prizes off Ken and a big thanks to our sponsors for the fire water too Hello,beer!!Hello,beer!!

cheers

McG

Great night my head is still on the sore side. :smash congratulations to all for such a good night.

Sean I see the lights are on in Paris the morning its looking good :lol: .

and hoes is the cycling manager pc cd-rom that came home with me on Saturday night it ant mine can drop it of at the hut on Tuesday or depending hoes it is there house.

Campbell