Reliability #3 Sinclair Street Sunday 19 February

Gerard Deeley

• 2023 Subscriptions

After two fantastic Reliability Runs so far with decent weather and a superb turnout of members we have a great weather forecast for this Sunday for our Sinclair Street route.

http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/elderslie-sct/reliability-no-3-sinclair-street-route-1827559

As ever there are the three groups departing from the clubrooms in Miller Street at 0900h, 0930h and 0945h going at increasing pace.  Post up here or on one of the WhatsApp groups to indicate which time you will leaving at.

I am still waiting to see if I get the day off work and be able to come along to this one and confirm what food I can bring along.  But we will still need various key holders for the day.

Guys,

Good to catch up with some old faces and meet some new Johnstone members. Been a good few years since I’ve been in a bunch, never mind the Sinclair Sreet reliability. 
Enjoyed the day, thanks for the company chaps. Hope everyone got home safe. 
Darryl, if a Don Smith is being run, let me know and I see if I can’t get a few bodies to come along. 
Cheers

Mark O

• 2024 Subscriptions
17 hours ago, Mark O said:

Guys,

Good to catch up with some old faces and meet some new Johnstone members. Been a good few years since I’ve been in a bunch, never mind the Sinclair Sreet reliability. 
Enjoyed the day, thanks for the company chaps. Hope everyone got home safe. 
Darryl, if a Don Smith is being run, let me know and I see if I can’t get a few bodies to come along. 
Cheers

Mark O

Good to see you too, Mark. I’ll let you know if there is another reliability.

cheers 

Darryl