Millport 2007

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Yes its that time again Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Time for the family trip doon the waater 8-)

time trial round island starts at 11:00am with Vets & women RR in afternoon

plus the Cumbrae trophy polo tournament thrown in for good measure.

What more could you ask for ????

Ian Loughran is taking entries as we speak . Contact him through TLI website or post here and I will send your entry.

He will accept individual 2 ,3,4 5,ups or whatever in the TT so give it a bash. Or join the polo squad on their sponsored round the island run ( could you ride 10 miles on 48" fixed with no brakes?????- if so bikes are available with sponsor forms)

Kenny,

I would be interested in doing the time trial but you have not noted the date. Could you let me know and arrange for my entry?

BTW is being a member of the club enough or will a licence be required? Its been a long time since I entered an open race and if I remember rightly I need a licence :-?

Cheers

Colin

• 4 weeks later...

Was Hurling round wi the Bunch last night and i seen a man in distress cycling at 5mph with a big red Coupon through Bridge of weir :shock:

It reminded me of him when he was on holiday with us @ Alpe D'huez...

He rode himself into oblivian , a fellow scots man over took him going up the Col Du Lautaret and said to Him "Awright mate dig in" his reply was Superb ......................"Ca va" he never even realised it was a fellow scots man(he was in so much oxygen depth his brains where fried) so no matter who over took him he kept saying Ca va :lol:

Messrs Yeoman is the only guy i know that can do nae training what so ever and still turn a pedal over the alps Hello, beer !!

Cycling over to Largs in the morning if anyone is up for joining me about 0745 departure johnstone.

Stevie B>

there is a rumour that big yeoman is coming out of retirement this weekend.

apparently he's even been training...

:shock:

By all accounts Mr Yeoman is in training. He has been officially sighted on his bike on at least 2 separate occassions in the last week and a half taking his mileage for the year up to 10 miles plus a run down to Morrisons for an Immac waxing kit

What's the event? Is Stevie B going to be under a bit of pressue on Sunday?

Get yourselves over to Millport for good day out. The forecast is scorchio