Sign in to follow this  
Dave F

Sunday 1st September

Morning All,

I've been wanting to get out on my first club run for a while but, with holiday period and weather, there doesn't seem to have been much happening. At the moment it looks like this Sunday might be decent. Anyone planning to be out?

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave, Was thinking of coming out if the weather is ok and keeping it local ..Bishopton, Kilmacolm , Lochwinnoch etc. for 35-40 miles

How about clubrooms . Miller Street at 9.15am  if dry.

Dave  C

Hi Dave,

Looks now as though it's to be a bit drizzly but warm enough and just a gentle breeze. If it's no worse than that, I'll head for the clubrooms for 9:15 and take it from there.

Cheers,

Dave

Five out today, myself, Carol, Morna, Colin and newbie Dave F on his first bunch ride. 

Route was Georgetown to Bishopton via Dargavel Village to Monkeyhouse. West Glen to Kilmacolm and loop back to Finestra Cafe and met Iain McGinty just back from Largs.After coffee and cake headed to Lochwinnoch and then back along track. Only one shower throughout the 40 miles and a good introduction to the club for Dave F. 

Dave