TL 10/02/16

XXX

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit of a disappointing night tonight, with crashes breaking the evening up. Called it a night after one the Comms was taken out, and, of course, as soon as I handed my number in, they were back on their feet and racing re-started.

Apart from that, I had a sprint, finished second but didn't qualify for the final, and finished mid bunch in the devil.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night , bit stop start night 12 lap scratch which warmed the legs, devil which was sort of fun until back wheel made a funny noise so I bottled it and came off the track ,nothing wrong with it .

Then the delay got cold raced the 24 points race which was fun , then decided it was home time as I am getting up early to go to the gym

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good night in the Bs, first was A 12 lap scratch, tried to go hard early to thin things out that didnt work then was the wrong side of a split when it mattered. Devil, a huge improvement on the last few weeks i made it to the heights of mediocrity instead of terrible! Points, too short didnt go for the first couple then tried a late attack couple of us were away then another 3 bridged with 2 to go i ended 5th of the 5 in the last sprint. Last was a 20 lap scratch, half hearted solo attack hoping someone would bridge 3 did and we worked together for a few laps then im not really sure what happened - it came back together then another attack went straight away which i struggled to respond too but just about got on hung on for couple of laps then made a move on the back straight and bend on the final lap and there was 3 of us together by the line and think i sneaked it by a tyre width.

There was another crash in C group after you all left with 3 riders down and one of them was wheeled off in a wheelchair. Its been a bad couple of weeks - Although to be fair the riding in the Bs was alright tonight, id be happy with that standard every week.