track league 27 January

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night - First was a short scratch, think i was about 5th without really getting going for the sprint. Second a devil, back to being crap at these after last week and eliminated early. Third was a 30 lap points (even shorter than usual!). Ross Clark attacked early and had about half a lap because everyone was sitting up wanting to save themself for the first sprint, i didnt bother going for that but started to chase after it with Sean Gordon, he went back to the bunch after a few laps and i was stuck between leader and the rest, i got to within touching distance  but couldnt close the final bit. Got a 2nd in the 2nd sprint, then a group of 4 or 5 caught me with about 3 laps to go and i while i could get on the back of them i didnt have anything left to sprint. Last was 30 lap scratch, again early attack and i bridged with another guy we stayed out for a bit then another few riders joined it started getting a bit messy towards the end - i went to the front with 4 laps to go and tried to stay there which seemed like a good idea at the time but about 30 seconds later really wasnt!