20/12/15

• Life Members

Iain,

I've just been out today for a 80km ride with Campbell & co, but I still plan on coming out tomorrow (make up for last Sunday's icy no ride)

I'll be in recovery mode so be patient with me :-0

Anyway, trying to get a few more wheels to come along, 9.30-ish at Red Smiddy so I recond 9.50am Southside of the bridge then!

George, this is what I do - I look at at least 3 weather forecast websites & out of that just pick the best one & hope for the best :-)

We're in Scotland, if you wait for ideal weather to cycle, then I may as well buy a spin bike instead (I would if only Colnago do one :-))

Fingers double crossed

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Iain,

I've just been out today for a 80km ride with Campbell & co, but I still plan on coming out tomorrow (make up for last Sunday's icy no ride)

I'll be in recovery mode so be patient with me :-0

Anyway, trying to get a few more wheels to come along, 9.30-ish at Red Smiddy so I recond 9.50am Southside of the bridge then!

George, this is what I do - I look at at least 3 weather forecast websites & out of that just pick the best one & hope for the best :-)

We're in Scotland, if you wait for ideal weather to cycle, then I may as well buy a spin bike instead (I would if only Colnago do one :-))

Fingers double crossed

Cheers

Chung

Be patient, you having a laugh Chung, I've no been oot for a month......badly in need of some miles Hello,beer!!  Hello,beer!! 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Actually turned out not too bad, a bit minging from Killearn down to Strathblane, but apart from that just the usual west of scotland treats..... cracking soup and bacon roll in the wee cafe on Strathblane main street... worth a visit, as long as there are no more than 4 in the bunch, cos there's only 4 seats :icon_hee-haw

Thanks for the company Chung...

Ian

• Life Members

Thanks for allowing me to sit on your wheel all day yesterday  :grin:  it was very much appreciated!

It was indeed a good run in the end despite some s***y weather, not as bad as the weather forecast makes out to be to be honest.

Also, for changing your initial coast route to accommodate my request to go over the bridge :-) you're a gentleman!

Anyway, Merry Xmas to you & all the Wheelers!

See youse on the road soon!

Cheers

Chung