tour de france 2014 stage 1

james-maclaren

Hi,

Anyone going south to see Stage 1 or more of the TDF? I was wondering if anyone had sussed out some good spots to see the action, and if it will be possible to move between locations? The finish in Harrogate is probably the best spot, but will there be time to get there from a spot earlier on?

Hamish an I hope to see some of Stage 1 and will be taking our bikes to move around on.

Hope to see some of you there.

James

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi James.

Dave and I are staying in York from Friday and plan to cycle over to Harrogate on Saturday to near the finish line. Don't know exactly where but here's my number 07974409952. We are also hoping to hook up with other Wheelers on Saturday and Sunday.

Carol

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi James, we are in Leeds looking forward to seeing the start here in the morning before catching the train to Harrogate for the finish. We were in Harrogate yesterday and the town was buzzing with Le Tour. I expect it to be heaving tomorrow but should be fun and would be good to meet up with other Wheelers there if we can, perhaps for a meal after the race.

Graham & Jane.