Late entry paris roubaix for time constrained

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Being doing some research and on the brink of booking up train to Lille for Paris Roubaix. If someone else up for it I would definetly go for it.

Virgin train from Glasgow to London 6am to 11.30am on Friday 11th April. Then Eurostar London Lille 1pm to 3.30pm ( actually 1.5 hr journey but 1 hr time difference). Short spin friday afternoon. Hotel in Lille with rest of JWCC crew then train at 6am Saturday down to start in Busigny. Smash the cobbles on Saturday and enjoy some juice of the barley thereafter.

Return Sunday leaving Lille 9.30am and back in Glasgow 4pm.

Round ticket train fares £300.

Anyone?

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Martin

I just deleted it from my favourites last night! But what I remember was a train from Lille at 0602 and it took about 1h 20 mins to get to Busigny. Found it on a french train web site via Google. sorry, no more info than that.

Paul

Iain,

Thanks for confirming ypu can take the bike - still haven't really looked into / decided yet.

Too much going on at home right now and I am all over the place tbh, need some peace to sit down and think it through but know that time is marching on.

For the record I have a bike carrier which fits standard roof rack.

I will let you know ASAP.

Cheers,

Davie