Arran accomodation.

Dougie Da Rosa

To all attending the Trip to Arran .I have the rooms sorted for the 25th October.We are getting bed and breakfast and use of leisure facilities at Aychrannie Spa Resort for 35 pounds each on a 3 sharing a room basis 8) .I trust this suits everyone and if a deposit is required I will be in touch regarding this.It is now too late to back out and if you need to do so I would appreciate it if you could firstly find a replacement as the room price is a special deal my friend is giving us and do not wish to look like a bigger plonker than I already do!!! :cry::P .Hope to see some of you tomorrow at hillclimb :oops::oops: :twisted: Cheers,Dougie.

• 2023 Subscriptions

dougie

just got clearance from houston mission control (also known as pauline) to join the jolly boys outing. sorry to be at the coo's tail :oops:

am I too late to join the trip? If so, can I be first subbie if any of the guys already down can't make it?

martin

Darryl,hope your recovery goes well and we all hope your back out ASAP.Martin,I will contact my friend and try and get anither room if poss which would allow Harry to go too.If not then your first off the sub's bench.Kenny could you send me Harry's number by private message as I dont have handbook?!That means we need one more interested party if I get a room-any takers? Cheers,Dougie.

As you are all an honest looking bunch I wont require your deposit just nowas I will get it from you on departure :? .As it stands we have Myself,Stevie Blom,Scott D,Iain Manson,Martin Mulholland, Darryl and Alfredo Binda(who are you anyway?)all signed up.We need two more or one will have to pull out or be chopped off list which I hope we dont get to.Any questions please dont hesitate to ask me and I will do my best to ignore them!! :P .Could Alfredo please contact me privately so that I know who you are? Thanks,Dougie.