Graeme Obree TV Programme

Craig

There is a documentary on the great man and his machines - BBC1 10.30pm Tuesday 8th Feb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone records this programme, could you let me know as I'd love to see it . Will miss it tonight. I dont have a video recorder either, but I can borrow one if needed.

Many thanks

Hello, beer !!

Scott

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Scott,I can't believe you dont have a video recorder facility on that fancy gadget GPS thingy I am hearing about!!,are you sure it can't actually give you a preview of the programme?!!,I bet Ellen Mcarther had one on her boat while she was away so that she didnae miss Corrie!!! :-P

Dougie,

Scott is so up to date he doesn't have a video recorder, they are so last generation. At least he'll be able to tell us exactly where he is, what his heart rate is and how many watts he is creating when he is missing the program.

Sorry Scott, couldn't resist it.

Craig

Hope the hotel facilities are to the full 4 stars.

Well Craig, Scott this year is going to be one of the clubs best riders and this is due to him spending all his time and money on training and bikes etc.

I was glad to hear you got another job Scott well done is it manchester i hear?

Hope you doing great down south and hope to see you again when you are back up.

hey Scott does that fancy machine you have on yer handle bars not able to record the program tonight?

Best of luck

Stevie

Stevie, Craig, Dougie. Thanks for letting me have a spell to slag you all back !! :-P I dont have many gadgets in my house. Recently I bought a new Pacific cd /radio micro system for the bedroom -- £18.50 from Asda. Highly recommended. The speakers are really cute. Although some folk might think its embarassing to own up to such cheap habits !

Stevie, thanks for the encouragement. But like I said you'll be the man to beat this year. I think there will be so much pressure on you to perform, and everyone will be watching so closely to see how you do. Best of luck 8-)

Dougie man. You need to stick wi the Mark Young programme to get stronger. You cant dodge Glengarnock again to stay in and watch Corrie :lol: Seek some help for your soap addiction !

Craig. I'm looking forward to taking you out on that run around the Trossachs soon :smash;-)

cheers for now guys

Scott

Scott

the video is in the machine, and the recorder is set. I also have someone in work primed to record with a DVDR, but I cannot guarantee this medium.

I do not look forward to that run round the trossachs. Why did I stop cycling again, oh yes, it was that bricking I got in Port Glasgow.

May see you at the weekend if the new arrival has not made an appearance between now and then.

Craig

Oor Kat was on said programme just 2 wee seconds ago. (at time of going to pres.)

Scott,glad to see you have not lost your sense of humour on all those long flights back from all those training trips you have been on!!!,can you smell the jealousy from there man?!!,and if you could smell my pits after doin intervals on the way to work you too would realise the benefits of being addicted to soaps!!.Seriously though,good to hear from you,still have you down for Arran this year and if you don't recognise me next time we meet its not cos of Mark's training regime but the plastic surgery to make me look like Pettachi!!!!,see ya soon. :shock:

New job is fine guys. Was out last night for an hour on the bike, going along unlit country roads etc testing my new light out (cateye EL-500 LED front light -- RRP £40). This must be the best LED front light available and is *just* ok in total darkness. Not a patch on the more expensive / heavy duty lighting systems (eg. the cateye ABS range etc), but very light and ideal for training in twilight. Not so good in pitch darkness -- I'm sticking to dual carriageways in future ! :-? Battery use is up to 5hours on normal batteries, less on rechargables.

Trying to get track time at Manchester velodrome. Before you can book time there with bunch sessions (eg. Derny paced sprint sessions) you need to go through taster, track skills and an accreditation process (to make sure your not a danger to others). Looking forward to trying this out. If I cant get track time I'll go and spectate anyway.

Like I said before, I dont have many gadgets in the house.. I thought broadband was Doogies waistline !!! Over to you Doooogie :-P

Cheers for keeping a copy of the programme for me Craig.

Scott

I have it on tape - still to check the DVD. They could have made it a 2-3hour epic, but it only lasted half an hour.

It's amazing how slow a cadence he uses, it makes him look as though he's going really slow, and yet there is 32mph on the clock.

An individual!

If any one has a copy can I get a shot?.

Also can anyone help me programme a DVDR . I've got the last 30 sec of Mr Obree and 45 min of what ever was on after. Not happy.

• 2024 Subscriptions

I've a copy...just drop by sometime...

Hello, beer !!

If there is a reliability run this Sunday, and I make it in time, I'll bring the DVD with me - Blue Ribble bike.

Craig