Main bunch 2nd Setember

Guest EPCC

Billy

No worries, we turned off way before then-went in opposite directions.

I won't bore you with Garmin uploads, etc.

Suffice to say I didn't burn enough calories to stop me being a big lardy bloater :lol:

och George dont be too hard on yer self it really wasnt your fault you couldnt keep up with the 30 milers we were getting pulled along by a jet :grin: if your not burning calories yer no tryin hard enough ya big lardy bloater enjoy your holidays im sure when you recharge your batteries you could easily keep up with that slow lot aka main bunch ye will still have 1 pal when ye get back as we have stolen Marko and their no gettin him back unless the ransom is paid icon_rolling_smileicon_rolling_smileicon_rolling_smile

Thanks for having me along today.

Hope I didn't slow the bunch down too much. Felt OK most of the time, though struggled a bit with what seemed like hill after hill on the way out. My usual 'climbs' are Barshaw Park and Hope Street on the way to work, so guess that was to be expected!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome.

Cheers.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fine day, just shy of 90 miles for me, and feeling every bit of it :shock:

Billy said

We waited at the junction prior onto the road over the braes for a while thought you just went with the others

Coverd about 60 miles today pace was slowish but okay

Bit slowish :shock: .... lumpy lumpy and lumpy, feel as if ive been kicked aboot a fitba pitch by Tam Forsyth :oops: Who, i hear all the young guys saying :lol:

McGinty