Thursday Evening Chain Gang 12th April

Mark O

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've been meaning to go out with the Renfrew bunch for a while but still not made it and this is the first opportunity I've had. I think it can be a better work out if you have done lots of strength training and need some speed for up coming races. I was letting everyone know I wasn't going to be there so no one wasted time waiting on me arriving and the comment on it being confusing was meant as a joke to how recently everything needs to have a huge "discussion".

Look forward to being out on a Thursday night in the future.

David

I'm not sure who is having a laugh & who is serious on here.

Other than "yes" or "no" I'm taking a sabbatical from posting as

I keep getting drawn into lengthy debates over such simple matters.

I like riding my bike and am not fussed who drops me.

As a parting comment I think this is entirely Charlie's fault for going

On holiday.

Cheers the noo.

Slightly scunnered.

Don't worry about it George and definately Mark's fault for failing in his caretaker duties.

Ceratinly no' huffing from me and the "debate" was worth it for seeing how close Billy could get to being repentant. The constant exchange of opinions is indeed getting a wee bit trying but nowt too serious about my later posts.

Why don't you give the Renfra a go - joining after Bish - what is the worst that can happen, you may end up out the back but on the plus side you will be out on your bike. As David pointed out good speed training for the Barmill Bash and if Tuesday is anything to go by a better work out than regular Thursday JW sorties - which shouldn't come to an end I may add.

Charlie enjoy your holiday...

Cheers and chillax,

D

Davie/all, before I become a cyber recluse I'll just say that I'll give the joansin

Group a try on Thurs & hopefully we can get the numbers

To keep it going.

If the ride numbers dwindle then I'll have a pop at the boggers.

& I agree billy,charlie & mark should be ashamed.

Good fun last night-we had the full 3 seasons (Scotland don't get the 4th one).

Only 5 turned up and I took a detour but fun nonetheless. Hopefully more will turn up next week.

Just one wee minor point-when we leave the bus stop we take a sharp left up the horrible gritty, potholed and rutted road to the top of the old prime hill.

Would we maybe be just as quick but safer just heading up the hill to and through Houston?

• 2023 Subscriptions

My goodness you boys like to talk/type!! :shock:;-)

Anyway, the good news (for me anyway) is that I have now shifted all my regular fortnightly Thursday meetings in Islay to a Wednesday, so might actually make a few of these now! Oh ya dancer !

R