Clubroom Issues

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

Folks,

We have 2 issues needing addressed in the clubrooms :-

Electrics - The rings that supplies the plug sockets in the clubrooms is faulty, all the lights are working, but the sockets are not. If anyone knows of a qualified electrician who would be interested in looking at this issue could you please send me a PM.

Plumbing - We have a small leaking radiator pipe joint that is causing the boiler to lose pressure, i'm looking for a plumber to fix the joint, but would also wish the heating system to have some of that "Leak finder solution" run through the system. If anyone knows a qualified plumber who would be interested in addressing both these issues, please drop me a PM..

It goes without saying that the club will be paying for the work.

These issues need addressed sooner rather than later, if i've not heard anything by Thursday I will make other arrangements.

Cheers

Ian

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ritchie,

Thanks, PM me your number and i'll give you a call and see if we can arrange something....

KennyMac,

I think KennyS might be heading over with a plumber this afternoon, if not, i'll be in touch..

Cheers

Ian......