Sunday 18th Dec - Gleniffer Braes

Tony

Planning to do a loop of Gleniffer Braes on Sunday morning if anyone's interested. It is a mixture of singletrack and landrover tracks, it's all non-technical and will suit CX bikes as well as MTBs. (I ride a fully-rigid MTB). There are quite a few gates you have to lift your bike over but that will be no bother for cyclocross types 8-)

I plan to leave the house about 0830, Should be back by 1230. If anyone is interested, post here, I can easily swing by Miller St if you want to meet up there. I usually go up to the Braes via the Brandyburn path which is accessible either from Rannoch Rd or Auchenlodment Rd.

Thanks

Tony

Yeah 9am is fine - see you at Miller St at 0900 then?

I was lucky enough to have the day off today and had some free time in the afternoon so went down to Parkhill Woods for an hour or so. Couple of photos below...

[attachment=1]DSC01176.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]DSC01185.JPG[/attachment]

...fantastic...hopefully the temperature will not dip too far below zero between now and Sunday - you don't want it too crunchy :grin:

Don't worry about it Tony I only posted at the last minute this morning mote in hope than expectation. I think I followed nearly the same route as you and enjoyed it, met up with Surley Steve and friends near the Braes car park who were scouting a course for Fridays Fun Day.

Fotys look good! Sums the day up.