Main Bunch 16th October

Guest EPCC

Really nice run today only spun out once I think mind you would have been nicer if the other fixies had came on their steads.

76 miles in relative nice weather a great Bacon roll and superb coffe so not a bad day

Working next weekend so enjoy

Ps Looking for routes for November base runs 60 plus miles and not overly lumpy any suggestions or is it 6 weeks of the clyde coast

76 miles on a fixed is a fair shift, Billy. We don't have to stay on the flat to take it steady tho. The fixed seems to be the inhibiter. If I were you I would punt it & put the cash toward a compact chainset....

Lovely 80 mile run today.

Brisk pace, nobody dropped, no mechanicals

Sitting out in the sun having a nice cuppa tea in Largs Vegas!

Stayed with with Charlie up the Clune after we left the Bunch but bit of a solo battle with the wind down the back road to Lochwinnoch.

Smashing run today. Just short of 100 miles by the time I got home. First long run of that nature for at least 4 weeks and boy was I feeling it. Alfresco coffee in Largs in mid October :shock:, which was nice. Head wind for the last 10 was a bit sore. All in all a fine day on the razor blade. More of the same next week would be ideal, can someone be a love and arrange the weather.

M

Just a thought: I enjoyed yesterday but don't fancy doing the same run every weekend

over the next few weeks so why not alternate between flat rides & rides with a significant

hill or two.

Those wishing to have a blast up the hills can go for it while those wishing to "keep it level 2"

can pace themselves up the hills.

That way the fixed guys and the mountain goats both get a shot. Oh ya dancer !

Thoughts?