30 milers on the continent aka arran 18/9/11

GreigS

just giving an early heads up for a trip to arran as discussed on our weekly cafe stop and blether would be good to get a big bunch to this even the faster ones who could spend an hour or so riding with us to give us some coaching as to bunch riding bearing in mind we are the 30 milers so they pace maby a little slower

greig Hello, beer !!

ps anyone interested please post ta

Hi Folks

there's been talk amongst the "Intermediate" bunch of doing an Arran trip in September, and Greig has suggested we make it a combined "30-miler/Intermediate" club run. Seems like a good idea so I've added it to our "September runs list":

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5977

I've pencilled it in for the 18th as per Greig's suggestion. It would be nice if we could find a date that suited everyone but I think in these situations you really have to pick a date and go for it - inevitably some people will be able to make it, some won't.

(Hope this makes sense)

Thanks

Tony

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'd like to do Arran, but can't do the 18th as I'm committed to going curling that day.

My vote would be for the 4th or the 25th for Arran.

If anyone fancies a go at curling let me know - it's a fun activity for dark winter evenings!

Graham.