I WANT TO JOIN THE JWCC

riderforsale

I USED TO RACE FOR THE GLASGOW ROAD CLUB AND NOW I WANT TO RIDE FOR THE JWCC. THE CLUBS R CLOSELY LINKED AND I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ROABIE SO HOW CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT OFFENDING HIM. HES A NICE MAN BUT IF HE HEARS IM MAKING A COMEBACK WI THE JOHNSTONE I FEAR FOR MY LIFE.

ANY IDEAS<??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2024 Subscriptions
I USED TO RACE FOR THE GLASGOW ROAD CLUB AND NOW I WANT TO RIDE FOR THE JWCC. THE CLUBS R CLOSELY LINKED AND I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ROABIE SO HOW CAN I DO THIS WITHOUT OFFENDING HIM. HES A NICE MAN BUT IF HE HEARS IM MAKING A COMEBACK WI THE JOHNSTONE I FEAR FOR MY LIFE.

ANY IDEAS<??

Turn up on Sunday - 10am at the club rooms - or on Tuesday evening at 7.30pm when you'll be able to discuss your dilemma with club members with a view to seeing if this really is the right move for you :lol::lol:

or if you prefer, send me a PM, revealing your true identity and we'll take it from there :grin:

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

OH ITS THE RIGHT MOVE ALL RIGHT COS KENNY MCDONALD HAS OFFERED ME A GOOD DEAL ON SHOES AND PEDALS. MY DAYS IN THE GLASGOW ROAD CLUB WERE MEMOERABLE BUT THE TIME HAS CAME TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE. THE PROBLEM IS NOT WHETHER ORNOT MOVING THE JOHNSTONE IS A GOOD IDEA ITS WHAT ROABIE WILL DO TO ME IF HE FINDS OUT IM MAKING A COMEBACK AT ANOTHER CLUB.

I'm posting this out the side of my mouth.

Don't worry ma man if we encounter the rock 'n' roll rd club when we're out on our weekly social we'll just lay into them with our frame fit pumps and hand bags.

c'mon the joansin.

p.s

never mind your da just jump ship.

Ya-a-aawwnnnYa-a-aawwnnn

Hey have you thought about where those shoes and pedals came from?,the last guy who jumped ship fae the GRC and he was so messed up after Roabbie got him that he still canny ride the bike :shock: !!!.But hey we have a few good T.T'ers already so dont worry too much. :lol:

Just keep pedaling !!!

Stevie Blom

Hey have you thought about where those shoes and pedals came from?,the last guy who jumped ship fae the GRC and he was so messed up after Roabbie got him that he still canny ride the bike :shock: !!!.But hey we have a few good T.T'ers already so dont worry too much. :lol:

john o'donnel told me hes been wanting to ride wi the johnstone again for years but every time he goes roon Roabie's to break the news to him he gets a guilt trip. i think i will come down the club rooms to discuss this cos i might need a few heavies to come down linwood and see Roabie with me guys like stevie blom, gunson and shean grey. its gonna hurt Roabie cos he once said i had legs for the tour and a face for the radio. i wanted to pull on the light blue nylon once more and catch joan thaiyne doon the west.