Sean Gray

Sean Gray

If some of you dont know yet, then i have been asked to post an announcement, to stop the roumors-

I have decided, after long discussions with the previous "presidente", to move to the North Beach/Dooleys race team, I will still be a JWCC member,l but will be racing for the North Beach/Dooleys next year.

This move has been long thought out and basically I just want a change, there are not really any other reasons other than personal ones.

If you as "JWCC members", or "JWCC committee members" have any problems with me remaining as a club member, please let me know, there will be know hard feelings but i would rather know if this is going to cause a problem.(but i have had nothing but good wishes up until now, Well apart from one non club member but it has nothing whatsoever to do with him)

Cheers

Sean

P.S

Or should i have a Poll for 7 days?, and people could let the poll know?, I would rather be honest and truthfull with you and if you would prefer me to leave then that would also be fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean ,

Best of luck with your new team.

Im obviously dissapointed that a quality rider like yourself is leaving but that's the way it is.

1 of the reasons i got into Time trialing is due to yourself.

I turned up to the George tn rd last year at the end of July and did my 1st 7.5 TT.

Nervous as a wreck BUT when Sean AKA Pretty Boy Passed me at 30 +MPH thats when i said to myself - Thats for me!!!!

You have been a definate role model for me and probably many others.

Hope you will return to the JWCC and race again?

Well thats my point of it all.

Sean see you on the Start line next year then :oops::oops::rockets:angryfire:smashOh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!

Stevie Blom

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Sean,

I moved clubs a couple of times when I was younger. In both cases I was invited to join a "Testers" racing team. It had nothing to do with money as the most I ever got was free race clothing. It did however enable me to compete down south, enter British championships, and enable some Scots to post top 5 team performances in RTTC champs.

People come and people go - thats club life!

Best of luck for 2005 mate.

GG

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer !

Aw the best mate, c'est la vie

Tell the truth - you just could't handle the pressure of leveller training!!!!!

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have known of your decision before today I only became aware that you had posted this subject under personal.I wish you the very best Sean with your racing this year,Im sure the training you are embarking upon and the fact you are a new father will stand you in great stead.Both yourself and Suzanne have been great supporters of the club for many years either in social evenings and sponsorship so Im sure no-one with the club in mind will grudge your decision.You are racing with a very strong team,they had some great results on the road this year,Im sure you can only add to those in the various Time Trialling events you will enter this year,good luck and good on you.Eh I take it wee Alex is gonna be a Wheeler and not a Beacher?!!! ;-)