30 milers going large 10/7/11

GreigS

elaine and i plan to do a run to largs in a clockwise direction on sunday not the fast bunch but a 30 miler pace regrouping at top of all big hills and rolling down the haylie into largs together company welcome please post if interested leaving clubrooms at 9am sharp plenty bale out options for those with time issues

greig Oh ya dancer !

Greig

Might join you however would have second thoughts about A78 A8 to Greenock on Sunday. With the Tall Ships their will be a lot of road closures and lanes closed and heavy traffic. The park and ride sites are Inverkip A78 and near Bishopton for A8.

Lot of car drivers looking at boats and not whatever or whoever is on the road.

Cheers

John

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi guys

I am keen to join you but will turn about at Largs (bric session for me tomorrow so need to fit in a run also)! Are you heading down the cycle track to Kilbirnie? If so, I shall head towards Johnstone on the track and meet you along the way.

Looking forward to it

Elaine :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was out today down Greenock way, the main drag from Port G to Greenock was down to one lane for cars, the other lane was cordoned off for pedestrians, but completely empty, so great for bikes, shouldn't be a problem at all...

Ian....