Club kit sale/swapsies

• Members

Here we go - defeated once again by Endura's sizing. I'm hopelessly in between medium and large.

For sale: 1 x large Johnstone Wheelers short-sleeve jersey. Never worn. ** Sold **

Also:

1 x large Johnstone Wheelers gilet. Never worn. I'd like to swap it for a medium in similar condition. I say that, but I tried a medium size gilet on last year and it cut off the circulation below my waist. Unfortunately going up a size didn't work. There's room in this for me and a friend. I'd also be interested in a swap for a medium long-sleeve jersey. Failing that, it's up for grabs for £27.50.

Richard

I have a medium (size 4) short-sleeve JW jersey that might fit you - it's about 7 years old so "slightly retro" (sponsors' logos are a little out of date). I am just under 6 foot with something like a 39" chest and I have always found it a bit neat - it is a "racing fit". I prefer a looser fit.

It has a three-quarter zip and is in more or less perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested - sale or swap. (Not sure if I'm big enough for your gilet)

Thanks

Tony

• Members

Hi, Tony.

I'll pass on your jersey, thanks. I'm hoping someone will come out of the woodwork and offer me a gilet-for-gilet swap cos it's the one bit of kit I wear every time I go out at this time of year. I really wanted a Wheelers one that fitted. I think the large size would absolutely drown you, anyway.

In the meantime, Mark L wants to try the gilet for size. I think he's offering cash rather than a swap.

Thanks very much for replying, anyway. Much appreciated.