Club clothing

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

We are about to order club clothing for next year , it is the same style as present but will carry new sponsors logos.

Anyone wishing to order clothing should post requirements asap

( even if you ordered previously - I can check your original and add any changes)

please state size , full or 3/4 zip , short or long sleeve, skinsuit , ladies shorts etc

we are currently engaged in talks with suppliers so prices to follow.

We anticipate one order for the year & cant afford to carry stock so dont hold off - you will just be dissapointed

8) 8)

ps mitts large only and caps still available

• 2023 Subscriptions
We are about to order club clothing for next year , it is the same style as present but will carry new sponsors logos.

kenny

will come back to you with an order. Question though - what happened to the idea of a new kit design?

(I remember going through a stack of smart group messages when I came back from my holidays, & seeing a few messages about changing the look, talk of 'retro kit' etc.)

m

• Members

A decision was taken at AGM ( End of 2001) to keep clothing same style for 3 years minimum. This was to allow riders the chance to use kit for a resonable time. The date when a new design could be registered is AGM 2004 , therefore new design would be eligible for season 2005. This decision was passed unanimously and had well argued reasons for implementing the rule. Sean was unawre of this rule and posted his comments in good faith ( since then he has been rapped over the knuckles with a wooden ruler). Hope that this clears up any misunderstandings regarding clothing .

kenny MacD

8) 8)

• Members

I've no idea if I'm doing this right! But if anyone receives this by mistake could they pass it on because I'm useless!!!!

I need

1 skinsuit for a girly (size 3 - or 12, whatever it comes as)

1 short sleeved top for Geo (size 4)

1 short sleeved top for me (size 3)