Arran Sweaters.

Dougie Da Rosa

Before you start to panic lads the pace is not to be of a level at which we will all be sweating.This message is to provide some info about departure time and expected arrival back on the mainland hopefully as agroup of 12!!.To catch the ferry at 9.45 I suggest we leave the Clubrooms at 7.45 and head down the cycle track which will be safer than the main road until Dalry where we can head over the hill to Ardrossan.This gives us plenty time should we have any mishaps.Practising alcoholic Alan Yeoman is going to drive to ferry as are some others and Al has said he will come and collect rucksacks and take them to ferry.Take with you some gladrags for saturday night,some smellies as you will be honking after riding all day,a pair of speedos or shorts for swimming in and some alka seltzers in case it turns into a serious night!,oh and money,40 quid accomodation and brekkie,ferry fair,approx 10 quid incl. bike,lunch vouchers and beer tokens also required,I think a grand will cover you!!!!!!!!!!.Any questions ask them,any thoughts spill them,any doubts keep them!.

Practising alcoholic Alan Yeoman

I take that as a personal slur. I am not practising, I am a full accomplished alcoholic, so much so that when I was sober on the flight home last week the general public thought I was drunk and avioded me - or was that just the group I was with :grin:

See you at 7:45 to get bags, and if anyone wants a lift give me a call

Caledonian Mac-Nae-Brains

Dougie

Due to the fact that I have been accused recently of being chronologically challenged :oops: , Messers Simpson, Hickey and Manson take note, Millport is but a memory. 8-) I will be at the clubrooms BEFORE :angryfire the designated time, with my shoes and all other essential equipment.

Regarding the £40 quid I think that you have done enough and you don't need to give us money as well, but if you insist ;-)

Hello, beer !!

David

Well David while your on the subject of being challenged in some form or another I shall point out to those who dont know me that I am a bit vertically challenged which causes certain problems when in public,especially when trying to get served at the bar,so if you dont mind I will give that one a back seat this weekend!!!!!!!!! Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!