Christmas Presents

james-maclaren

Hi

What do you want for Christmas Helena said? I answered that a subscription to a bike magazine would be nice. But then I thought, I don't know many bike magazines. Does anyone have any suggestions for a magazine that covers road and cyclocross and what ever else I am likely to do in the club? Something that has a regular article in it on buying a bike would be good.

I bought a book recently called "Bicycle Maintenance" 184 pages of tutorial and expert advice which has proved quite useful.

Cheers

James

There'e one I use quite often. Full of reports on road and cyclocross races, cafe reviews, club runs, sportives, touring, social events, For Sale and Wanted Section, plenty of opinions, fantastic photies and completely free. You're on it :grin::grin:

There's also Cycling Weekly. Out every Thursday. I used to have a subcsription but am of the opinion that i's the same regurgated stuff every few weeks.

I also look for Cycle Sport in Morrisons. A monthly publication and a much better (in my opinion) read if you're interested in the pro-racing scene