Drumlanrigg Tearfund

Guest EPCC

Just to let you know the evnt will open for entries in Jan . they have also announced some good or bad news which is

The course will be 100 miles 4 miles shorter and easier (good news) quid pro quo the helish hill at the start and at the end of the first loop is stilll there. :angryfire

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Postal entries available from the web site note this sold out quickly last year they have changed the route and offer 3 distances food stop is worth the money on its own

So far me Charlie and al have entered woulso get the cheque book out d be nice to see a few more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Paul. Charlie and I were talking about this yesterday. I think there is around 9 of us heading down. I can fit three or four bikes on my car although my roof bars are cheap halfords ones so im unsure how they will be with carbon frames ? But we can sort it out over the next week

Lindsay

Paul pencil me in for travelling with you and if things change over the weekend we can sort it out then. I think Charlie and Billy are travelling together plus Kay and Greg have a car sorted. Davy p is taking a car, I think that only leaves al , I'm not sure who else is going down ?

Lindsay