Sunday 16th May

granttod

Hi Fiona,

See the link that is part of my original posting. This directs you to MapMy Ride.

You are more than welcome and don't worry to can do as much or little as you want.

Jan,

I would be great to see you there.

Cheers

Grant

Dunno how I missed that link - next time I'll read the whole message before I post my response. :roll:

It's an interesting route and one I should be able to do. But I am recovering from a major sinus infection and having done only 1 ride in the past 3 weeks has seriously dented my fitness. I'll come along but on the strict understanding that if I'm holding you guys up, you must go on without me.

Might just short-cut that last loop through Moscow and Waterside and cut straight up the track at Fenwick to where you guys'd come back out.

Usual script - If I'm not at the clubhouse by 9am I'm not coming.

What a great day.

The weather was in our favour apart from the wind between Neilston and Dunlop.

About 8 people started from the clubhouse, with people swinging back due to other commitments.

All and all a brill day with final mileage of 60 miles.

Hope some of these people manage the trip next Sunday cross the water.

Cheers

Grant

• Administrators

Thanks Grant, Mary, Willie, Kev, Paul, Chung and Alan? for waiting as I struggled along today.

And I'm best at chatting when I'm on the flat or going downhill :grin:

Don't think I picked the easiest route home from Stewarton, headwind all 25 ish miles to Johnstone. Did consider for about 2 seconds at Barrhead to getting the train back :oops:

25h23c7.jpg