Chancers Handicap, 5-4-10

Guest Jim Daly

Guest Jim Daly

Claire, Ramsay, Paul and I braved the rain/wind and raced today in Falkirk.

There were mixed results for the club. Claire pulled out early and Paul stopped at the side of the road at the end of the penultimate lap.

I thought the finish was a kilometre further on after the roundabout and was dismayed cruising through the finish line in the bunch.

However, Ramsay got tenth and obviously didn't realise he had won a prize. Oh ya dancer ! I have his envelope.

Race won by David Lines of Endura.

Jim

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nice one Ramsay :grin:

I stopped due to a flat front tyre :cry:

Joined in with the remainder of scratch group and rode to finish to keep warm :shock:

Claire must have had worse luck as I saw her after one lap at side of road

C'est la vie, thts road racing

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

Well done Ramsay

Claire had a nightmare got left standing and blinded at a puddle tried to catch the group again (couldn't catch them) then decided her cold hadn't cleared up totally. :cry:

excuses excuses she says! flat tyre etc etc (Claires words not mine)

;-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cheers Jim. Had realised I was tenth, but hadn't realised ther was prizes that far down. Paul and I got changed and then just decided to get on the road. Am away for a week or so, but will catch up with you soon.

Hard days racing in really poor conditions. Shame Paul punctured, as he was going really well. Sorry to hear Claire had an off day and that Jim got the finish wrong. We will get our team work right one day!

Hope that a few wheelers make it out to race in Paul's APR next weekend. Sorry I can't be there. Good luck to all.

Cheers

R