Attention clubroom key holders

martin

• 2023 Subscriptions

You know who you are - can you let me know?

The padlock on the clubroom gates failed last night. I've replaced it with a new one today, but will need to get additional keys cut.

Please drop me a pm if you have a set of keys and I'll arrange to get you a replacement.

Will be at the two pound turbo sesh tomorrow if you want to collect one then.

Mul

• Members

Martin

I have 2 sets of keys plus 1 set at the Fife lodgers . You will need to check with Kenny S if they are down this weekend . James will be down for a turbo session later tonight but doesnt arrive till after work between 8:30 and 9pm so if a key can be dropped off at my house or Halfords Braehead before then it would be app.

Kenny MacD

ps Ian McGinty should have a set of keys as well

pps that padlock is only 20 years old and had plenty of life left in it , obviously a heavy handed Dundonian :rockets

• 2023 Subscriptions
Martin

I have 2 sets of keys plus 1 set at the Fife lodgers . You will need to check with Kenny S if they are down this weekend . James will be down for a turbo session later tonight but doesnt arrive till after work between 8:30 and 9pm so if a key can be dropped off at my house or Halfords Braehead before then it would be app.

Kenny MacD

ps Ian McGinty should have a set of keys as well

pps that padlock is only 20 years old and had plenty of life left in it , obviously a heavy handed Dundonian :rockets

It wis mcginty that broke it, no me!

Only have two keys at the moment, and am in Edinburgh all day..can you txt me James' mobile number?

ta

M