Sunday 25 October

Guest EPCC

Hi All

Would anybody be interested in a run over to crow road and back over the tack me home (i think) dear cafe stop and home, just one problem I do not know the route so we would need somebody that does

• 2023 Subscriptions

www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=23985

shows the way from Miller Street, over the Crow and back over the tak ma doon to Kilsyth. Stopped plotting the route there (50 miles) because there are any number of ways home - you can see how fit you're feeling.

one point - the route out will take you around mugdock park via the Khyber pass. Another fine wee climb, and would also allow you to drop in on the cyclocross action taking place at mugdock this sunday.

There's a wee 'information' blob on the route map to show exactly there the muddy mayhem will be.

Come along and support the Joansin!

Mul

• 2023 Subscriptions

This looks like a good wee run. I'll be along. Not sure where we are going but im sure we would be fine. 8-) Need to get some more people out for this or it will be a hard day. Are you planning on leaving at 9 from the clubrooms?

Boring geographical fact : there is a Crow Road just outside Glasgow, Kentucky, USA ;-)

Myself Charlie and David set off from the clubrooms at 0915 in glorious sunshine ( not really windy and dark) for a run over the bridge crow road take me something or other and back via a dear coffe stop ( well dear for David as i forgot my money and Charlie lost it on route) A very good day with David and Charlie doing the work all the way round, with the worst parts weather wise coming into lenoxtown where the visability was bad and in Ersike where a driver nearly got a treble wheeler.