30 milers Sunday 30th. November

Kenny MacDonald

How big!!!!! a one in whitmany ,, :-? are you boastin again kenny, bike being repainted today, but have option of powder coating ? which would take longer, but bbj may not be avail to reassemble and 'fine tune' due to a family wedding. towards end of week :-( will have to wait and see :angryfire might appear on summer bike weather permiting and stay at back (where i usually am) to avoid spraying anybody Hello, beer !! cheers see you sun, ian.

:grin: good one davey, the fur coat isnae far from the truth :shock: my thoat and chest have been invaded by the dreaded lurgie, feeling like the fur coat has got stuck in my trachea ??? or something, will not be appearing tomorrow for that reason, :cry: but you lads push on and tackle the options A and B in the knowledge that you wont be getting pushed . bbj making brill job of stead :smash and should be rolling next weekend for def, have a good one ..... regards ian 8-)

• Members

Now which one Kenny ? I have you down as a laughing group rider .

Even bringing a new joke for this weeks run.

The 30 milers are doing an ultra flat urfban run tomorrow ?????? nae hills nae racing. Makes me ill just thinking about it but I agreed to keep it easy and flat :roll:

So hope to see some beginners weather permitting Oh ya dancer !

• Members

I left with James in the beginners run :shock: we headed to Braehead as James was working I then retraced back along the Georgetown passing the four frozen musketeers :lol: who disapeared into the mist. I juked about the back roads behind B.O.W. where I encountered a mini blizzard and arrived home completely white :roll: Fortunately never saw any ice during the 2 hours I was out Oh ya dancer !

Went down to Greenock at 12:30 ( in the car :lol: ) and it was glorious sunshine :shock: saw a few bunches out , on way back re entered freezing fog at bottom of Clune :rockets