Spinning sessions

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Hi

bumped into the Stirlings tonight at exscape, told me Joyce is too busy to organise spinning sessions this year. We have a spinning instructor in the club this year who works for Renfrewshire leisure ( Clare) and at least half a dozen willing victims :shock:

Can we have a show of hands for the Wed. night spinning sessions to see if we can keep this traditional winter training event running this year.

cheers

Kenny MacD

• Members

Guys I have been chasing Linwood sport centre to try and get this started. Unfortunately getting nowhere and have not got the time to pursue this. Therefore if anyone is desperate to get this going feel free to take over .

Remember Tuesdays and Thursdays are running in clubrooms at present.

cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Kenny

Disapppointing news, but Lewis and I would have had to drop out of this anyway. He's been offered the chance to go CX training on Tuesday nights with the Glasgow squad, and I get to go as the crash test dummy on my new bike. :-o

Who'd want to train indoors where it's warm when you could be out in the sleet under floodlights anyway? :lol: